Adidas Cricket Shoes
- Adidas Vector Mid Cricket Shoes – White/Acid YellowSA Price £112.00
- Adidas Vector Mid Cricket Shoes – White/Solar RedSA Price £112.00
- Adidas Adipower Vector Cricket Shoes – White/Acid YellowSA Price £0.00
- Adidas 22YDS Cricket Shoes – White/Solar RedSA Price £80.00
- Adidas Howzat Spike Junior Cricket Shoes – White/Acid YellowSA Price £44.00
- Adidas Howzat Spike Junior Cricket Shoes – White/Solar RedSA Price £44.00
- Adidas Howzat Junior Cricket Shoe - White/Blue/OrangeSA Price £36.00
- Adidas Howzat Cricket Shoe - White/GreySA Price £36.00
All Day I Dream About Adidas Cricket Shoes 2021
Established in 1949 by German athletic enthusiast, Adi Dassler, adidas has an astonishing 70 years of sportswear history under its belt and has infiltrated the music and fashion industries to become a mainstay in popular culture.
The undisputed kings of sportswear, adidas has the range – and the professional endorsements - to prove it. Championed by the likes of Kevin Pietersen, Stuart Broad, and English opening bowler Jimmy Anderson, Adidas is constantly reinventing their already innovative brand, ticking all the boxes in terms of trends, aesthetics and proper foot support.
Adidas Bowling Boots 2021
Back in 2019, Adidas teamed up with the ‘King of swing’ Jimmy Anderson, OBE and current England cricketer, to create the phenomenal Adidas Adipower Vector Mid Bowling Boots. Built to withstand the demands of fast bowlers at the crease, everything in the adidas bowling boots range provides all the exceptional support, cushioning and flexibility a bowler needs to succeed.
Mix It Up: Adidas Cricket Spikes 2021
Selecting your perfect shoe depends on the type of ground you play on. Contemporary boots featuring lightweight Traxion outsoles provide optimum performance on softer ground and reduce pressure on the muscles and joints. Traditional players may prefer to mix it up, and so the flatter Vector range featuring customisable adidas cricket spikes offers a more traditional styled shoe for bowlers and all-round styles of play.
Soft ground or hard, if you are looking for a batting shoe, bowling boot, all-rounder cricket shoe or a cricket trainer, why not check out the adidas 2021 range of cricket shoes today?
Specialist Expertise In Every Pair
Every pair of adidas cricket shoes have been designed for optimum lightness during wear with additional flexibility to ensure unrestricted movement yet enough support for the foot.
All the shoes in the 2021 range feature:
- A Traxion outsole to maximise grip on soft surfaces, while the cleat design helps reduce pressure on different areas of the foot.
- An AdiPrene inner sole, typically in the heel, a lightweight cushion that absorbs impact from intense training, helping to minimise stress on the joints and muscles.
- A midsole layer for extra cushioned support against high-speed balls and impact shock.
Interested in getting your feet into some of the best sporting gear on the market? As part of the adidas cricket shoes 2021 range we stock the following lines: