Kookaburra Cricket Bats
- Kookaburra Pro Kahuna Cricket Bat - Dark Green/Light GreenSA Price £438.50
- Kookaburra Kahuna Cricket Bat 1.1 – White/GreenSA Price £400.00
- Kookaburra Ghost 1.2 Cricket Bat – White/SilverSA Price £380.00
- Kookaburra Kahuna Cricket Bat 2.1 – White/GreenSA Price £320.00
- Kookaburra Ghost 2.2 Cricket Bat – White/SilverSA Price £300.00
- Kookaburra Pace 2.4 Cricket Bat - BlueSA Price £260.00
- Kookaburra Kahuna Cricket Bat 3.1 – White/GreenSA Price £224.00
- Kookaburra Shadow 2.3 Cricket Bat - BlackSA Price £280.00
- Kookaburra Ghost 3.2 Cricket Bat – White/SilverSA Price £208.00
- Kookaburra Kahuna Cricket Bat Pro Junior – White/GreenSA Price £200.00
- Kookaburra Shadow 3.3 Cricket Bat - BlackSA Price £192.00
- Kookaburra Pace 3.4 Cricket Bat - BlueSA Price £176.00
- Kookaburra Kahuna Lite Cricket Bat – White/GreenSA Price £176.00
- Kookaburra Big Kahuna Cricket Bat – White/GreenSA Price £176.00
- Kookaburra Ghost 1.0 Junior Cricket Bat – White/SilverSA Price £160.00
- Kookaburra Concept 20 3 Cricket Bat - GreySA Price £160.00
- Kookaburra Kahuna Cricket Bat 4.1 – White/GreenSA Price £144.00
- Kookaburra Ghost Lite Cricket Bat - WhiteSA Price £128.00
- Kookaburra Ghost Obscene Cricket Bat - WhiteSA Price £128.00
- Kookaburra Shadow 2.0 Junior Cricket Bat - BlackSA Price £120.00
- Kookaburra Ghost 4.2 Cricket Bat – White/SilverSA Price £120.00
- Kookaburra Surge 800 Junior Cricket Bat - Blue/BlackSA Price £115.50
- Kookaburra Shadow 5.1 Cricket Bat - BlackSA Price £108.00
- Kookaburra Kahuna 2000 Junior Cricket Bat - Green/Light GreenSA Price £144.00
A Brief History From Down Under: Kookaburra Cricket Bats 2020
World-renowned for their long history producing quality sports equipment, Kookaburra is one of the major players in the industry. Established in Australia in 1890 by Englishman Alfred Grace Thompson, over a century on Kookaburra remains the leading manufacturer of handmade cricket balls and the official red ball supplier to several test playing nations.
Still owned and operated from their Australian HQ by the Thompson family, Kookaburra supports cricket sporting initiatives in Australia and across the globe, firmly establishing itself as one of, if not the best, Australian sports brands anywhere in the world.
The secret to Kookaburra’s success hasn’t changed for over a century: by focusing on quality, all Kookaburra cricket bats in the 2020 range have been carefully checked by the experts themselves, ensuring professional performance in every single swing.
Whats New In The Kookaburra Cricket Bats 2020 Line?
Kookaburra bats have a deserved reputation for standout cricket bat designs. With massive edges and immensely powerful sweet spots that, in the right hands, can lift you head and shoulders above the competition, they offer a powerful mix of pick up and performance.
Exploding back onto the scene with a fresh line for the 2020 season, including a new redesign for Kookaburra favourite, the Kahuna cricket bat, players are lining up to get their hands on the new Kookaburra range.
The decision is yours: makes waves with the ever-popular Ghost cricket bat featuring haunting new sticker graphic decals and a rounded profile, or intimidate the opposition with the giant edges on the Kahuna Cricket Bat. Opt for astonishing speed over power with the vibrant Pace featuring a lightweight pick up, or the dark and brooding Shadow cricket bat for incredible power. Whatever your style of play, there is a Kookaburra cricket bat for you.
Checked for quality by hand, you can rest assured that all Kookaburra cricket bats conform the MCC Law 5.
Here at Sports Avenue, we only stock the best in the Kookaburra cricket bats 2020 range:
Kookaburra Kahuna Cricket Bat
The original and best of the Kookaburra cricket bats, the Kahuna cricket bat shows off the Kookaburra traditional style and colour palette in a huge way. With its mid-blade sweet spot and sizable edges, England star Jos Buttler and New Zealand’s Martin Guptill are fans, with Buttler fine-tuning the new revamped Kahuna design for its best-ever performance and pick up.
Kookaburra Ghost Cricket Bat
Clean looks and a favoured rounded face profile have propelled Kookaburra’s Ghost cricket bat into the stratosphere, with endorsements from the likes of Lancashire and England cricketer Keaton Jennings. Firmly in the traditional camp with a mid-blade sweet spot, Kookaburra’s Ghost cricket bat delivers power and style into the hands of players at any level.
Kookaburra Pace Cricket Bat
Promising a light-weight profile for players who prefer speed over power, the Kookaburra Pace cricket bat is ideal for the new generation of modern players. As seen in the hands of England current Natalie Sciver, the Pace offers a feather-light pick up for quick, off-the-wall plays, perfect for throwing the opposition off their game.
Kookaburra Shadow Cricket Bat
One of the more technically impressive Kookaburra cricket bats in the range, the Shadow cricket bat features a unique counterbalance handle which offsets a powerful, aggressive profile against a surprisingly light pick up. Striking onyx graphic decals set the tone for this show stopping bat.
Thanks to a multitude of professional clientele and endorsements from international cricket legends, it is clear to see that Kookaburra are the last word in quality cricket equipment. Whatever your style of play there is something for you in the brand-new Kookaburra Cricket Bats 2020 range so check out what Sports Avenue has in store online today.