Gunn and Moore Cricket Bats
- Gunn & Moore Diamond 808 Harrow Cricket Bat – White/BlueSA Price £140.00
- Gunn & Moore Siren 808 Junior Cricket Bat – Blue/PinkSA Price £116.00
- Gunn & Moore Chroma 606 Harrow Cricket BatSA Price £96.00
- Gunn & Moore Chroma 404 Harrow Cricket BatSA Price £80.00
- Gunn & Moore Chroma 404 Junior Cricket BatSA Price £72.00
A Brief History: Gunn and Moore Cricket Bats
Established in 1885 by English Test batsman, William Gunn, and shrewd businessman Thomas James Moore, Gunn and Moore have established themselves as specialists in cricket equipment manufacturing. Their industry-leading factory in Nottingham designs and produces all their Gunn and Moore cricket bats using cutting-edge DXM processes. The result of a five-year research programme, Gunn and Moore’s investment into research and technology allowed them to:
- Improve wood quality pre-production thanks to enhanced conditioning methods
- Sustainable production procedures including innovative paperless CAD (Computer Aided Design)
- Make major improvements in the essential pressing procedure
- Precise blade cutting using cutting-edge CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing)
What’s New: The Gunn and Moore Cricket Bats 2021 Range
With all the expert craftsmanship and advanced technology on their doorstep, GM cricket bats are some of the most precisely made bats on the market today. Made from premium cuts of English Willow, every bat handle in the GM cricket bats 2021 range is optimised for the length of the blade: the shorter the blade length, the longer the handle, maintaining consistency in overall length. A shorter blade creates a bigger sweet spot, while a longer handle affects the weight and speed of the swing.
At Sports Avenue we bring you the latest and greatest in the Gunn and Moore cricket bats range, including:
Gunn and Moore DIAMOND Cricket Bat
England current and 2019 Cricket World cup winner Ben Stokes put his name to the Diamond line of GM cricket bats, designed with a power bow arc for a professional performance.
Gunn and Moore ICON Cricket Bat
With a mid to high swell, the classic Icon range of GM cricket bats makes tricky manoeuvres around the wicket look easy, ideal for savvy players who play on their feet.
Gunn and Moore SIREN Cricket Bat
The new Siren range of GM cricket bats boasts shortened blades and low swell positions for a generous sweet spot and powerful front foot play.
Gunn and Moore ECLIPSE Cricket Bat
Superb Pick-up and Feel with the new Eclipse range of GM cricket bats. A traditional full blade profile with a high swell position.
With over 125 years of experience, every single bat produced by Gunn and Moore features the seal of approval from their expert craftsmen and women. Endorsed by the inimitable Ben Stokes, and South African current Quinton de Kock, you know you are in good hands. So, for ultimate satisfaction at the crease, shop the Gunn and Moore Cricket Bats 2021 range today.