Masuri E Line RH Batting Pads - White/Navy/Yellow
Known as the ‘player’s pad’, the Masuri E Line Senior Batting Pad is specifically designed to the contours and comfort levels required by professional players and features some of the strongest composites of Pro Foam in the top hat, shin bolsters and knee blade. This contemporary construction of the pad boasts a greater area of impact absorption in the knee, with reinforced Pro Foam positioned in front of the socket knee bolster at the front. Cleverly integrated into the pad, the Pro Foam in the Masuri E Line Senior Batting Pad reduces the risk of the ball damaging the knee roll without getting in the way of movement or comfort. The similarly reinforced Knee Wing shields the vulnerable side-impact zones, again without impeding flexibility, and everything stays secure on the leg with the padded and butterfly straps.
BATTING PAD FEATURES:
- PRO FOAMS - a combination of graded foams that increases impact absorption. Different combinations ensure the optimum balance of protection and flexibility in high risk impact areas.
- KNEE BLADE ULTRA – reinforced PRO FOAM positioned in front of the traditional knee bolster of the batting pad. Integrated within the pad, reducing the risk of a ball penetrating the knee roll without impacting running movement or comfort.
- KNEE WING – reinforced PRO FOAM that protects the vulnerable side impact zone of the knee joint. Strategically positioned on the front of the pad without having any negative impact on movement or comfort.
- Socket knee bolsters for additional support to the knee.
- Padded straps and butterfly straps for additional comfort and secure fit. "
|Product Name||Masuri E Line RH Batting Pads - White/Navy/Yellow|
|Sub Department||Batting Pads|