Masuri C Line RH Batting Gloves - White/Navy/Yellow
The Masuri C Line Senior Batting Glove features a blend of graded Pro Foams that provide 30% more targeted impact absorption across the hand than commonly used foams in other brands. Soft and supple sheepskin on the palm plus an inner towel lining ensures lasting comfort and durability, with a split multi-flex design featuring all-new Masuri technology in a favoured sausage finger construction, plus a half-leather, half-mesh two-piece thumb that doesn’t impede movement or grip. The reinforced Pro Foam Wrist Bar that protects the delicate radius and ulna bones in the wrist is integrated into the Masuri C Line Senior Batting Gloves’ wrist band further ensures proper flexibilityand better grip.
BATTING GLOVE FEATURES:
- PRO FOAMS - a combination of graded foams that increases impact absorption. Different combinations ensure the optimum balance of protection and flexibility in high risk impact areas. Independently proven to provide 30% more impact absorption than commonly used foams.
- WRIST BAR - a reinforced PRO FOAM that protects the radius and ulna bones in the wrist. Integrated into the existing wrist band of the glove ensuring that playing style is unaffected.
- Strong, durable and breathable sheepskin palm offering incredible grip and feel on the bat.
- Breathable, double-sided elasticated wrist band offering comfortable and ergonomic fit to the player.
- Designed by Masuri, THE cricket protection specialists and experts in impact absorbing technology.
|Product Name||Masuri C Line RH Batting Gloves - White/Navy/Yellow|
|Sub Department||Batting Gloves|