All Cricket Shoes
- Adidas Vector Mid Cricket Shoes – White/Solar RedSA Price £112.00
- Adidas 22YDS Boost Cricket Shoes – White/Solar RedSA Price £112.00
- Adidas Vector Cricket Shoes – White/Solar RedSA Price £104.00
- New Balance CK4040 Cricket Bowling Shoe – White/BlueSA Price £100.00
- Adidas Adizero SL22 Boost Cricket Shoe - White/GreySA Price £97.50
- Adidas Adipower Vector Cricket Shoe - White/GreySA Price £90.00
- Adidas Adipower Vector Cricket Shoe - White/BlueSA Price £90.00
- Adidas Adipower Vector Mid Cricket Shoe - White/Blue/OrangeSA Price £86.25
- New Balance CK10 Cricket Shoe – White/RedSA Price £82.50
- Adidas 22YDS Cricket Shoes – White/Solar RedSA Price £80.00
- New Balance CK4030 Cricket Shoe – White/BlueSA Price £76.00
- New Balance CK10v2 Cricket Shoes 2016SA Price £71.25
- Adidas Howzat Spike Cricket Shoes – White/Solar RedSA Price £56.00
- Puma evoSPEED Full Team Cricket Shoes - White/NavySA Price £52.50
- Puma evoSPEED Full Team Cricket Shoes - White/BlackSA Price £52.50
- Gray-Nicolls Players Spike Cricket Shoes – White/Fluro GreenSA Price £52.00
- New Balance CK4020 Turf Cricket Shoe – White/RedSA Price £52.00
- Adidas Howzat Spike Junior Cricket Shoes – White/Solar RedSA Price £49.50
- Adidas Howzat Cricket Shoe - White/Orange/BlueSA Price £48.75
- Gray-Nicolls Atomic Spike Cricket Shoes - White/RedSA Price £40.00
- Kookaburra KCS 200 Cricket Shoes - White/FluroSA Price £40.00
- Gray-Nicolls GN Velocity 2.0 Spike Cricket Shoes – White/RedSA Price £40.00
- Adidas Howzat Junior Cricket Shoe - White/Blue/OrangeSA Price £38.40
- Adidas Howzat Cricket Shoe - White/GreySA Price £38.40
SHOP THE 2020 RANGE OF CRICKET BOWLING BOOTS, CRICKET TURF SHOES, AND CRICKET SPIKES AT SPORTS AVENUE TODAY!
There are hundreds of cricket shoes available on the market today, and it can be confusing knowing exactly which pair is suitable for you and your position on the field.
The top priority in choosing a cricket shoe is that it offers you the best comfort and grip. Fortunately, we stock some of the biggest and best brand names in the cricket industry today.
You can choose your shoe depending on the type of surface you play on. As a general rule, shoes with metal cricket spikes are better suited to soft ground while pimpled or lugged rubber soles are better on harder ground.
Batters usually prefer spikes at the front for grip and rubber-treaded heels, while Bowlers tend to go for bowling boots that have spikes on the front and back for improved grip, with additional support around the ankles for better protection and flexibility.
Perhaps you’re more of an all-rounder type player who is wondering whether you’ll need to invest in multiple pairs – not so; we’ve got combination spiked and rubber sole models too. So, jump in with both feet and check out our carefully curated selection of bowling boots and turf shoes in our virtual store.
Most bowling boots offer customisable cricket spikes, allowing them to be removed, changed or replaced when necessary. This can not only help to extend the life of your shoes by replacing blunted or damaged spikes but will ensure you can adapt the level of grip you need depending on the type of ground you are playing on. Browse our extensive collection of cricket spikes in our online store today or contact us for more advice.
CRICKET BOWLING BOOTS
Bowling requires finesse, using speed and a huge amount of force to produce those show stopping throws. In order to do this, bowlers also need their footwear to protect their joints and other vulnerable areas from the demands of bowling. This is why there is such a wide variety of bowling boots available to buy and why demand is often high.
Bowling boots are often designed with a higher cut than typical cricket shoes, ensuring better ankle protection and support. safeguard their joints from the rigours of bowling, which is why there is an array of bowling boots on the market. Our collection of cricket boots includes established and dependable brands including the Adidas Vector Mid with adiprene cushioning and a bevelled heel to ensure a smooth transition between jumping and landing, and New Balance CK4040 with Revlite mid-sole and a midfoot support strap to reduce slipping.
WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR: KEY FEATURES OF CRICKET BOWLING BOOTS
Check the upper materials – are they made from good quality materials?
Check the cushioning – does it provide adequate impact protection?
Check the ventilation – does the material allow for proper air circulation?
Check the quality of the outer sole and spikes – are these durable and well-made?
Cricket spikes add extra grip to secure your footing, allowing for better control and less chance of injury on different terrains.
We stock replacement cricket spikes that will freshen up an old pair of shoes or give you dual options with your current pair. Metal spikes are better for real grass, rubber spikes or lugs are better suited to indoor terrain and astroturf.
We stock steel and rubber cricket spikes, soft cricket spikes and Testflex replacements from some of the biggest brands including Kookaburra, Gunn and Moore, and Gray-Nicolls.
CRICKET TURF SHOES
Turf shoes feature smaller, rubber studs that grip the hard surface, improve pushing off on the foot and reduce slipping. This type of cricket shoe aims to improve footing on artificial grass surfaces, which are firmer than real grass.
Harder surfaces tend to put more pressure on the joints so good quality turf shoes are packed to the brim with state-of-the-art cushioning protection. Usually featuring multi-stud of lug soles for better grip, designed to be used on synthetic grass surfaces such as AstroTurf. Designed for enhanced traction and comfort. Multi-stud or lug sole configuration. Made using reinforced materials for long-lasting wear and breathable fabrics engineered to improve air-flow.
We currently have in stock the New Balance CK4020 turf shoes, Kookaburra KC adult and junior ranges, and the Gray-Nicolls GN Velocity with Torsional Midfoot system.
FOR MORE ADVICE ON SELECTING THE RIGHT CRICKET SHOE FOR YOU, CONTACT THE TEAM AT SPORTS AVENUE TODAY
Cricket is an intense game in terms of the pressure it puts on the body. Accuracy, speed, skill and performance all come from moving your body in ways that even the professionals find difficult. With the proper bowling boots and turf shoes designed specifically for your playstyle, you can begin every game knowing you are fully protected.
Find your feet and get kitted out today with the extensive range of bowling boots, turf shoes and cricket spikes at Sports Avenue. Contact the team today for more advice.