Senior Cricket Bats
- Adidas Incurza 1.0 Cricket Bat – Solar Red/BlackSA Price £400.00
- CA Plus 15000 Player Edition 7 Star Cricket Bat - Red/Black/SilverSA Price £376.00
- CA Plus 20K Morgs Edition 2.0 Cricket Bat - White/Red/BlackSA Price £376.00
- HS Y 10 K Cricket BatSA Price £338.00
- Salix AJK Performance Cricket BatSA Price £320.00
- Gray-Nicolls Oblivion Stealth Players Cricket Bat – Black/SilverSA Price £320.00
- CA Plus 15000 Player Edition 5 Star Cricket Bat - Red/Black/SilverSA Price £308.00
- CA Plus 20K Morgs Edition 3.0 Cricket Bat - Orange/Red/BlackSA Price £308.00
- Adidas Incurza 2.0 Cricket Bat – Solar Red/BlackSA Price £300.00
- Salix Amp Select Cricket BatSA Price £264.00
- Gray-Nicolls Delta Cricket BatSA Price £255.00
- CA Plus 15000 Player Edition Cricket Bat - Red/Black/SilverSA Price £248.00
- CA Plus 20K Morgs Edition 4.0 Cricket Bat - Orange/Red/BlackSA Price £248.00
- Gray-Nicolls MAAX 5* Cricket BatSA Price £240.00
- Salix Pod Alba Cricket BatSA Price £224.00
- CA Dragon Cricket Bat – Black/SilverSA Price £200.00
- Duel Centurion Cricket BatSA Price £190.00
- Gray-Nicolls Ultimate Cricket BatSA Price £160.00
- Gray-Nicolls Oblivion Stealth 4 Star Cricket Bat – Black/SilverSA Price £160.00
- Salix SLX Alba Cricket BatOut of stock
What Exactly Are Senior Cricket Bats?
Our senior cricket bats fall into three different categories: Short Handle, Long Handle and Long Blade cricket bats.
Short Handle bats are the most popular and tend to suit players up to 6ft in height. The uniquely shaped Long Handle and Long Blade bats are often preferred for players 6ft and over. As the name suggests, Long Handle bats feature a longer handle than traditional sized bats but have the same length blade as Short Handle bats.
Senior cricket bats will also suit older junior players who have cut their teeth learning to play on smaller bat sizes such as the Harrow, but have out grown their current bat and might find the full-sized bats giving them more levarge.
With hundreds of designs available from big names in the industry, we’ve got bats ranging from professional standard Grade 1 cricket bats right through to Grade 4, as well as Junior models for younger players.
Find The Best Grade 1 Cricket Bats Right Here At Sports Avenue
Our dedicated team at Sports Avenue are here to provide expert advice on everything to do with cricket, especially when it comes to choosing your ideal cricket bat.
We have a huge selection ofsenior cricket bats from the very best brands in store right now, including Grade 1 cricket bats from the biggest cricket equipment specialists such as Gunn and Moore, Kookaburra, Gray Nicolls, Salix, New Balance and many more.
All bats are graded depending on the quality of the wood.
Grade 1 Cricket Bats
Crafted using only the finest hand-selected pieces of English willow. Typically used by professional cricketers, Grade 1 bats are the best you can get and features traight grains,with no knots or blemishes on the blade.
Grade 2 Cricket Bats
Also made from choice pieces of English willow, unbleached and featuring straight grains, but with some marks or blemishes in the wood. Great for players who have levelled up their skills but who don’t want the expense of a top-tier Grade 1 cricket bat.
Grade 3 Cricket Bats
Tend to be made from unbleached willow with fewer grains and occasional blemishes or discolouration in the wood. An excellent choice for players still learning the ropes but who want the feel of a good quality bat in their hands.
Grade 4 Cricket Bats
Usually bleached or covered in linin to hide darker cosmetic knots and other areas of discolouration. These areideal starter bats for energetic young players who just want to have a bit of fun.
Still not sure which cricket bat is right for you? Contact our friendly Sports Avenue team to learn more about how the size, shape, and weight of our senior cricket bats can affect your play style.