Junior Cricket Bats
- Adidas Incurza 2.0 Junior Cricket Bat – Solar Red/BlackSA Price £142.00
- Gunn & Moore Diamond 808 Harrow Cricket Bat – White/BlueSA Price £140.00
- Adidas Incurza 3.0 Junior Cricket Bat – Solar Red/BlackSA Price £128.00
- Adidas XT Grey 3.0 Junior Cricket Bat – White/GreySA Price £128.00
- Gunn & Moore Siren 808 Junior Cricket Bat – Blue/PinkSA Price £116.00
- Adidas Incurza 4.0 JuniorCricket Bat – Solar Red/BlackSA Price £100.00
- Adidas XT Grey 4.0 Junior Cricket Bat – White/GreySA Price £100.00
- Gunn & Moore Chroma 606 Harrow Cricket BatSA Price £96.00
- Kookaburra Kahuna 550 Junior Cricket Bat - Green/Light GreenSA Price £80.50
- Gunn & Moore Chroma 404 Harrow Cricket BatSA Price £80.00
- Adidas XT Grey 5.0 Junior Cricket Bat – White/GreySA Price £76.00
- Gunn & Moore Chroma 404 Junior Cricket BatSA Price £72.00
- CA Plus 10000 Junior Cricket Bat – Orange/SilverSA Price £68.00
- Gray-Nicolls Powerbow Inferno Academy Junior Cricket BatSA Price £55.25
- Adidas Pellara CX11 Junior Cricket BatSA Price £40.00
- Kookaburra Kahuna Prodigy Junior Cricket Bat - GreenSA Price £34.00
FOR FUTURE SPORTING LEGENDS: JUNIOR CRICKET BATS
Whether your child is new to the game of cricket or an enthusiastic youngster moving up through the age groups, Sports Avenue has a wide variety of junior cricket bats available to help them progress to the next level. A junior cricket bat is a big investment in your child’s development as a cricketer, so we are on hand to help you make the right choice.
We stock some of the most trusted cricket manufacturing brands in the industry, including:
Gray-Nicolls Junior Cricket Bats – With England Captain Alistair Cook’s endorsement, Gray-Nicolls bats are a force to be reckoned with!
Kookaburra Junior Cricket Bats – Impress your mates with a bat from the Kookaburra range, known for their awesome sweet spots and show stopping power.
Gunn and Moore Junior Cricket Bats – With over 125 years of experience, Gunn and Moore combine modern technology with their tried-and-tested expertise.
New Balance Junior Cricket Bats – Young fans can now emulate their heroes thanks to New Balance; legendary England cricketer Joe Root being a big fan!
Adidas Junior Cricket Bats – Dominating the sportswear industry for decades, Adidas is a well-known name. Their range boasts glowing testimonials from professional cricketers and is hugely popular.
Spartan Junior Cricket Bats – Spartan bats offer exceptional value for money and come approved by ex-England star Kevin Pietersen and ex-Australian Captain Michael Clarke.
Salix Junior Cricket Bats – Salix’s bats are in huge demand thanks to the high-quality materials used, so you know you’re getting the absolute best when you buy Salix.
GET THEM OFF TO A GOOD START: CHILDREN’S CRICKET BATS
Looking for exceptionally made children’s cricket bats at an affordable price? Sports Avenue is the only online store that offers expert advice and some of the biggest names in the game: Kookaburra, Gunn and Moore, Gray-Nicolls, Salix, Spartan, Adidas and more!
Whatever your child’s size, ability or age, you’ll find a huge selection in Sports Avenue’s premium collection of children’s cricket bats. Crafted by trusted names in the industry, we only stock quality junior cricket bats that balance pick-up with perfect rebound, ideal for new starters.
To find out more about how the team at Sports Avenue can help you and your child choose their perfect bat, get in touch with us today.