CA Cricket Bats
- CA Plus 20K Morgs Edition LE Cricket Bat - White/Red/BlackSA Price £495.00
- CA Dragon 7 Star Cricket Bat – Black/SilverSA Price £470.00
- CA Plus 20K Morgs Edition 1.0 Cricket Bat - White/Red/BlackSA Price £432.00
- CA Plus 15000 Player Edition 7 Star Cricket Bat - Red/Black/SilverSA Price £376.00
- CA Plus 20K Morgs Edition 2.0 Cricket Bat - White/Red/BlackSA Price £376.00
- CA Dragon 5 Star Cricket Bat – Black/SilverSA Price £368.00
- CA Dragon 3 Star Cricket Bat – Black/SilverSA Price £308.00
- CA Plus 15000 Player Edition 5 Star Cricket Bat - Red/Black/SilverSA Price £308.00
- CA Plus 20K Morgs Edition 3.0 Cricket Bat - Orange/Red/BlackSA Price £308.00
- CA Plus 15000 Player Edition Cricket Bat - Red/Black/SilverSA Price £248.00
- CA Plus 20K Morgs Edition 4.0 Cricket Bat - Orange/Red/BlackSA Price £248.00
- CA Plus 15000 3.0 Cricket Bat – Green/GoldSA Price £216.00
- CA Dragon Cricket Bat – Black/SilverSA Price £200.00
- CA Plus 15000 4.0 Cricket Bat – Green/GoldSA Price £184.00
- CA Plus 20K Morgs Edition 1.0 Junior Cricket Bat - White/Red/BlackSA Price £180.00
- CA Plus 15000 5.0 Cricket Bat – Green/GoldSA Price £160.00
- CA Plus 10000 Cricket Bat – Orange/SilverSA Price £150.00
- CA Plus 15000 Players Edition Junior Cricket Bat - Red/Black/SilverSA Price £119.00
- CA Plus 15000 Junior Cricket Bat – Green/GoldSA Price £89.00
- CA Plus 10000 Junior Cricket Bat – Orange/SilverSA Price £68.00
Honour the Past and Imagine the Future: CA Cricket Bats
CA Sports was established in 1958 by Charaghdin Abdul Rasheed, and its headquarters is based in Sialkot the eastern city of Pakistan. His son Abdul started manufacturing cricket bats in 1965 but had to halt production four years later due to lack of demand and popularity of cricket in Pakistan.
The company originally was known for manufacturing wooden rackets for lawn tennis, until 1975 when Japan started taking charge of the market with graphite-made rackets instead of wood. Luckily for CA Sports at this time Pakistan began to see a rise in popularity for cricket, and they decided to cease production of tennis rackets and refocus their attention on the production of cricket bats.
CA claim to have produced the first curve-shaped bats in the late 1970’s which had a thicker blade than traditional English bats and therefore executed powerful strokes. They believed these style of cricket bats was more suitable for Pakistani players who were known for their aggressive style of cricket. Endorsed players like Saleem Malik, Ramiz Raja, and Wasim Akram had much success with the curved bats on the international scene, leading to most recognised brands introducing similar bats to the market.
The biggest coup in terms of endorsed players for CA was in 1997 when they signed West Indian Brian Lara, widely acknowledged as one of the greatest batsmen of all time. This further enhanced the brands reputation worldwide.
What’s New: The CA Cricket Bats 2021 Range
Many star players across the globe have endorsed CA cricket bats including current England’s limited overs captain Eoin Morgan.
At Sports Avenue, we aim to bring you the best of the best from the CA range, including:
CA Morgs Edition Cricket Bats:
These bats have an enormous sweet spot perfect for explosive players looking for that extra power to destroy the opposition with. The clue is in the name with the Morgs Edition range of CA cricket bats. England T20 captain batsman Eion Morgan is a fan, so if you want to play like the professionals these bats are for you.
CA Plus Cricket Bats
Championed by the likes of Irish cricketer Ed Joyce, Pakistan International Imam-ul-Haq, and Bangladesh’s Tamim Iqbal, the CA Plus cricket bats range have been designed to put power behind the ball on every type of shot and make a statement at the crease.
CA Dragon Cricket Bats
The Dragon range of CA cricket bats punches well above its weight in terms of hitting power with its enormous sweet spot and big edges. Pakistan batsman Fakhar Zaman is a fan, so if you want to play like the professionals this is the bat for you.
CA Sports whose cricket bats, have become the first choice for many international greats are available to purchase right now at Sports Avenue. What are you waiting for?