Adidas Cricket Bats
- Adidas Incurza 1.0 Cricket Bat – Solar Red/BlackSA Price £400.00
- Adidas Incurza 2.0 Cricket Bat – Solar Red/BlackSA Price £300.00
- Adidas Incurza 2.0 Junior Cricket Bat – Solar Red/BlackSA Price £142.00
- Adidas Incurza 3.0 Junior Cricket Bat – Solar Red/BlackSA Price £128.00
- Adidas XT Grey 3.0 Junior Cricket Bat – White/GreySA Price £128.00
- Adidas Incurza 4.0 JuniorCricket Bat – Solar Red/BlackSA Price £100.00
- Adidas XT Grey 4.0 Junior Cricket Bat – White/GreySA Price £100.00
- Adidas XT Grey 5.0 Junior Cricket Bat – White/GreySA Price £76.00
The Past, Present, and Future of Sports: Adidas Cricket Bats 2021
Founded in 1949 in Germany by sports enthusiast, Adi Dassler, Adidas has spent over 70 years transforming its brand into the most iconic sporting company in the world, and is set to continue its reign.
Launching confidently into the new decade, the Adidas Cricket Bats 2021 line boasts a VIP list of endorsements from international players including England currents Stuart Broad and Sam Curran.
What’s New: The Adidas Cricket Bats 2021 Range
Powerful, yes. Stylish, always. With every Adidas bat, you are guaranteed top-tier performance in every swing.
We have a huge selection of cricket bats in stock. To view our full range of Adidas Cricket Bats including:
Adidas INCURZA Cricket Bats
The preferred bat of England’s Tom Banton, and Jofra Archer, the Incurza range of Adidas cricket bats features a square face and large edges and a square face for powerful shots. Well-balanced and intimidating, the Incurza range ideal for batters who perform big theatrical shots.
Adidas XT Cricket Bats
The brand-new Adidas XT cricket bats offer dynamic performance at the crease. With enhanced edges and a generous sweet spot, the XT range is for players who like to deliver long shots on the front or back foot.
Check out the superior and stylish Adidas cricket bats 2021 range today and take your game to the ultimate level right here at Sports Avenue.